Sunday, March 10, 2013

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Congratulations to everyone for coming one step closer to completing their educational journey and obtaining their Master’s Degree at Walden University!! Entrance into the Capstone course is one that is bitter sweet as I am excited to further my understanding and application of advocacy within the Early Childhood Field but sadden to depart from my colleagues at the completion of this course. Although this course will pass by in a flash I plan to make the most of this course experience over the next 7 weeks. I am eager to communicate with each of my colleagues and increase my knowledge of the Early Childhood Field through the personal experiences shared by each of you.

Good Luck to everyone and I look forward to communicating with each of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tinisha,
    Great to meet you! I agree that this is a bitter sweet moment. I look forward to learning growthing from you and along with you as well.
    Best Wishes,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete